Good News! Preliminary Agenda is Here!July 25, 2018 2018 Fall Conference
Here’s a sample of approved sessions that will be showcased at the NHSDC Fall 2018 Conference.
- A Masters in Hard Knocks: The True story of open data sharing in Austin/Travis County, TX
- Ending Chronic Homelessness – Are we there yet?
- HMIS – How to engage your community
- Homelessness and Medicaid Use: The Impact of Housing and Services
- Tune Your System: Developing & Executing a Coordinated Entry Evaluation
- Skills, strategies, and tools for creating a data-centric cultural shift
- Advanced Approaches to System Modeling
- Linking housing program and social service data to improve client services
- Implementing and Operating a Coordinated Entry Project
- Longitudinal Systems Analysis: Digging Deeper into System Performance by Populations and Geography
- Diversify the Resources: Leveraging Multiple Funding Streams to Improve Your HMIS Implementation
- Data Quality 101: What is a Data Quality Plan?
- Data Quality 201: Bed Coverage and Strategies to Improve. – the community experience.
- HMIS Training 101: Thinking Outside the Box
- Confronting Data Related Barriers in Youth Homelessness Initiatives
- Capacity Building for HMIS Leads and System Administrators
- Mission Critical: Your System Administration Can Make or Break Your Implementation
- HMIS Lead Standards
- Investigating Racial Disparities in the Homeless System and Considering Implications for Policy
- Remote Coordinated Entry: Using tools and partnerships to create an innovative solution
- Uses of system modeling to build consensus in homeless intervention funding strategy.
- Beyond Risk Stratification: Why Understanding Population Segments Is the Future of Stratification
- Identifying Systems Upstream that Lead to the Inflow of Homeless Veterans
- Cross-system partnerships to prevent and end homelessness
- Data-driven Interpretation of Chronic Status: Understanding Inflow, Outflow, and Utilization Patterns
- Assertive Engagement: People are the Experts on Their Own Lives
- Knowledge At First Sight: A Data Visualization Clinic
…and MORE! Please stay tuned for our conference agenda and schedule to be released in late September.