Please prepare and submit proposals online at: https://forms.gle/R1u2FGpyWRtviNPZ6
by the deadline – 9:00 PM (EDT) on June 26, 2019.
To prepare for your online submission, please have the following information:
Session Title: 100 Character Maximum
Description: Descriptions should be a concise, narrative description of the content and purpose of the proposed session. Maximum Word Count: 350
Audience and Learning Objectives: Learning objectives that are action-oriented and concisely communicate what you want the audience to learn.
Presenters & Bios: All proposals must include a paragraph that discusses the experience of each speaker (please include names, titles, and organization affiliation in 300 words or less).
Session Contact Information: Please include presenter’s telephone and email contact information. If the proposal consists of a panel or multiple presenters, please identify the individual that will serve as the primary contact for the conference planning committee.
- Session length is 60 minutes and should include time for questions and answers.
- NHSDC attendees value opportunities to engage in discussion with session presenters and attendees. Interactive sessions are critical in the decision-making process.
- If you don’t feel as though your proposal specifically fits one of the NHSDC-identified topics, but feel that it could be beneficial for conference attendees, please feel free to submit your proposal with an additional narrative demonstrating this.
- NHSDC offers a vendor-neutral conference. Sessions must not promote a specific company, product or service. Vendor-specific references, materials, and screenshots must be excluded from proposal and presentation materials.
- Presenters chosen for the NHSDC Conference will be offered a discount off the full conference registration price. To qualify for the discount, presenters must register for the conference by the registration deadline. Please note, for panel presentations, discounts will be limited to three presenters.
- The Conference Committee reserves the right to request a modification of the proposed content, which may include asking presenters to alter their presentation or combine their presentation with similar presentations submitted from other communities.
The Conference Committee anticipates notifying successful proposers on July 16, 2019.
Final presentation materials will be due by September 16, 2019.